My film, Vendetta, although not being a huge success, did have its good points. I feel as though Vendetta contained some interesting themes and some well thought out shots, such as the pan of the graves and the pan along the medicine bottle. Key themes such as mental illness and death were included, although they could have been worked on, and better represented. I felt my group lacked frequent communication, and our film suffered because of this. A lot of the shots were not as we planned in the story board because of a lack of resources, time and maybe even drive. If I had the chance to re do my film, I would make sure my group organised meet ups for filming, make sure every shot was to a certain standard and spend more time getting used to editing software and actually editing the film.

Comments

Popular Posts